Saturday 4 October 2014

Pattern: Chunky Fitted Wristwarmers

So excited to share with you - my very first pattern is published!  



My Chunky Fitted Wristwarmers are now available on Ravelry for purchase, for the very minimal price of AU$3.00. Keep your wrists and hands warm (and your fingers free for crocheting!) with these lovely bright wristwarmers, which can be fitted to your personal arm, wrist and hand measurements for a firm and comfortable fit :) 

But! For this birthday week only, for you, our amazing readers, you can get the pattern FOR FREE! Just use the following code at the checkout:


CBWBDAY


Thank you! 

Have you entered our big blog give away yet?! Go here to win wonderful prizes -including yarn to crochet these wrist warmers!

20 comments :

  1. Thank you very much for the wristwarmers pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Karen! Post pics or a link once you've made them - I'd love to see how they come out for you :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle!
    Well done and thank you!
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you ! Have a Nice week end !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Géraldine! It's even a long weekend here - public holiday on Monday :D

      Delete
  4. Love the pink pair! Congrats to your first pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I have matching Opa House Shoes to go with my pink wristwarmers too ;)

      Delete
  5. The perfect garnment for the coming season here in Germany. Thank you for the pattern. Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viola :) If you make a pair, post a photo for me!

      Delete
  6. These look amazingly cool . . . or even warm? Either way they look like a great project for me to take up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz :) If you come and visit I can even do a practical demonstration for you ;)

      Delete
  7. So beautiful mittens! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! So exciting! My knitter sister doesn't crochet as much yet but I'll direct her to your pattern anyway, maybe she will take it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would be cool :) Let me know if she does decide to try and make them!

      Delete
  10. A very cute pattern. The first picture it seems knitted; whereas, the second one looks crocheted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely both crocheted! I think the crazy pink variegated makes it difficult to see the stitches :P

      Delete